ThistleGirl Designs may be used to decorate your personal or commercial website and emails, including signature cards/tags on message boards and/or guestbooks. They may also be printed for personal use such as stationery, scrapbooks, etc.
While using ThistleGirl Designs graphics, you may not:
- alter the web graphics in any way to include, but not limited to, recoloring, resizing, combining or adding text (unless specifically designed for adding text in the case of banners and buttons)
- create new items such as email stationery, blinkies, banners, awards, tubes, templates, etc.
- distribute ThistleGirl Designs or items created with graphics from ThistleGirl Designs from your website or through email groups or list servers
- share your login information or any graphics you have downloaded with others
- sell products containing ThistleGirl Designs graphics (in print or online) without prior approval or purchase of a Reseller’s license
- use graphics that you have received as part of your membership package to decorate another person’s website
In order to use ThistleGirl Designs on your website and/or blog, you must provide a link back to ThistleGirl Designs on each page where the graphics are used. You may use a logo supplied with a collection or a text link in a readable size.
Because all of my products are immediately downloadable, no refunds will be made after you have downloaded your purchase. If you have changed your mind, you must request your refund BEFORE you download your purchase.
Use of ThistleGirl Designs on Products You Sell
A reseller license is required for those that wish to use ThistleGirl Designs on products they sell or distribute, regardless of price.
- Products must be created by you, by hand, or on your own computer. They may not be mass produced by another company (i.e. CafePress). Such allowable usage may include notecards, stationery, embroidery patterns, forms, documents, etc.
- All products must include “graphics from ThistleGirl Designs”. This may be on the actual product itself or on a small tag included with the product.
- If your products will be downloadable from the web, you must make every effort to protect the graphics. This could include placing documents in PDF format. Your customer may not be able to remove individual graphics from your product for re-use.
- A reseller license is non-transferrable. Should you sell your business, the new owner must purchase a license for themselves.
ThistleGirl Designs retains the copyright to all graphics, custom or otherwise, at all times.